Attorney David Lockhart
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be a frightening prospect, as the penalties for a conviction can have devastating effects on your life in both the short and long term. Loss of job opportunities, expensive fines, and prison time are just a few of the possible consequences of a conviction. The goal of an aggressive criminal defense lawyer should be to try to secure the best possible resolution for the client, realizing that each case is different. If it is not possible, then other options will be presented to the Client.
When you are charged with a crime you need an experienced Criminal Lawyer that is serious about defending you or your loved one. Don’t settle for an attorney who will simply hold your hand and walk you through the criminal justice system. Hire an experienced aggressive attorney who will fight for your rights.
For a complete listing see areas of law
- DUI Crimes: Aggravated – Extreme – Super Extreme – Reckless Driving – Endangerment – DUI with Minors – Prescription Drugs – Illegal Drugs – OUI
- Drug Crimes: Possession – Paraphernalia – Transportation – Manufacture – Cultivation – Distribution – Trafficking – Prescription Fraud
- Gun Crimes: Aggravated Assault – Disorderly Conduct – Unlawful Discharge – Misconduct Involving Weapons – Prohibited Possession -Drive by Shooting – Restoration of Gun Rights – Straw Purchase – Defensive Display – Self Defense
- Sex Crimes: Assault – Sexual Misconduct – Child Molestation – Sexual Exploitation – Child Pornography – Prostitution – Solicitation – Indecent Exposure- Sexual Abuse – Rape – Sex Offender Failure to Register
- Violent Crimes: Assault – Aggravated Assault – Domestic Violence – Kidnapping – Child Abuse – Harassment – Armed Robbery – Negligent Homicide – Murder
- Financial Crimes: Theft – Robbery – Forgery – Extortion – Shop Lifting – Money Laundering – White Collar Crimes – Fraudulent Schemes – Bank Fraud – Racketeering – Bad Checks
I PROMISE TO BE
- Thorough—too many criminal attorneys take the arresting officer’s police report as the truth. I investigate, examine, and challenge the state’s evidence.
- Knowledgeable—I am current on criminal law and use my knowledge to develop legal defenses and properly advise you.
- Aggressive—I will research any and all legal basis in an effort to obtain the the best possible resolution.
- Accessible—I am easy to reach by phone or email. I will explain difficult legal concepts so that you understand them.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED YOU SHOULD REMAIN SILENT!
This means do NOT answer any questions asked by the police. Just politely say “I want a lawyer,” and contact a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. It is important to remember that police officers are trained to investigate crimes and gather evidence to build a case against you. You will have plenty of time to make a statement later once you have consulted with your attorney. Remaining silent will NOT be used against you.
DON’T GO AT IT ALONE!
If you or a loved one is facing charges for any type of criminal offense, it is important that you seek the advice of a skilled Phoenix criminal defense attorney immediately. A conviction for any type of crime can have a devastating impact on your future, and the assistance of an experienced lawyer can help to ensure that your rights are protected.
“David was awesome. I was facing a lenghty sentence and David was truthfull with me and did what he initially set out to do. He got me released in 8 months and got time served on major offense. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else!”